This is my first attempt at making a photo book. I had alot of Ed's photos from when he was little digitally scanned by a professional so I could create a photo book for him for Valentine's Day. I wanted to do it scrap book style, but the techniques required alot of time. I had to abandon that idea in order to finish it time for it to be printed and shipped by Valentine's Day. I know some of you wanted to view it online but couldn't, so here are some photos. Top left photo is front cover and top right is first page.The bottom half is a 2 page spread of pages 2&3.
2 page spread of pages 4&5 and 6&7
2 page spread of 8&9 and 10&11
2 page spread of 12&13 and 14&15
2 page spread of 16&17 and 18&19
2 page spread of 20&21 and 22&23. These are some his drawings I found. On pages 22-24 are some of Ed's mom's favorite memories of him to. She wrote them, scanned them and emailed it to me. It's nice that they are in her handwriting.
2 page spread of 24&25&26 and the page of the book. The front and back are digital scrap book papers I found online and used as a background. 
He really like the book and was mostly surprised. He didn't know exactly what I was doing but had an idea.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
A photo book for Ed
at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That turned out so beautiful. What a very thoughtful gift. I wish I could see it up close, and all of Eddie's baby pics. I especially love the notes from his mother and pictures he drew....that really mean a lot someday.
Post a Comment